Friday, September 24, 2010

STAMPIN' UP! BIG SHOT ON SALE NOW $135.00


IS HAVING A SALE ON THE BIG SHOT

$135.00 - ONE WEEK ONLY





At the moment, I am trying to achieve a Stampin' Up! personal challenge, but I need you to help me reach my goals. So, to help you, help me, I am offering the Big Shot for 25% off the regular price.

This brings the Big Shot down to a very affordable $135. This offer is for only 1 week, and will never be repeated, it is also only available through myself and this website.

There is no limit to the amount you can buy, but remember, you can only get it at this price until the 30th of September 2010.

Purchases can be made by emailing me at jessidee86@gmail.com or call me on 0405 173 237. This item will be shipped directly to your door, anywhere in Australia, so get in quick, hit the paypal button below or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment